Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow, I Must Have Hit a Nerve

Last week I wrote a blog entry entitled, "Is There More Anger in the News Media or is it Just Me?" Well, I must have hit a nerve. A good one of course. The type that makes your leg jump, not the type that hurts when you hit it. Well, then again, it might be the other way around. I guess it all depends on your perspective.

And I guess the same could be said about my perception that many in the news media, and American society, seem to consider anger as the first approach to dialogue.

Feel free to weigh in on the subject yourself by reading the entry here. So far, this entry holds the record for the most posted comments. Remember, you can post your comments without leaving a name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know how you have been helped by this article or what you have learned from this story.

<< Home